Restore Hearing Clarity in San Jose CA
Stop Struggling to Understand What You Hear With Help from NeuroTechnology™
Increasing the volume at which you hear is only one component of hearing restoration. If older hearing aids have made it hard for you to distinguish between sounds or fully comprehend what you hear, then we think you’ll be delighted to discover the leaps and bounds that modern technology has made. Our hearing aid options now offer you state-of-the-art NeuroTechnology™ to restore hearing clarity in San Jose, CA.
What Is NeuroTechnology™?
NeuroTechnology™ is designed to treat hearing loss by using complex stimulation patterns to help replace the diminished auditory input to the brain. Traditional hearing aids just make things louder, but with today’s new NeuroTechnology™ treatment options, you can hear more naturally and much more clearly in all listening environments… even noisy restaurants!
Today’s NeuroTechnology™ includes the following features:
- Enhanced Clarity – to help fill in the missing speech details
- Noise-Cancellation Features – to help filter speech in noisy environments
- Soft-Speech Booster – to help you hear the ‘soft-speakers’ in your life (e.g., children and grandchildren, your spouse, etc.)
- Surround Sound Features
- Bluetooth connectivity to your smart devices
How NeuroTechnology™ Works
There are different types of NeuroTechnology™ – each one is custom designed and programmed to meet your hearing loss type, and your hearing needs, but they all ultimately perform the same function: to help you hear more clearly – and more naturally.
We hear with our BRAINS, not with our ears. Today’s NeuroTechnology™ is the only proven hearing loss treatment option that supports and focuses on enhancing brain function by providing enhanced clarity and surround sound with background-noise canceling features.
NeuroTechnology™ can be used to address the full spectrum of hearing difficulties, from people with audiometric ‘normal hearing’ to individuals with severe to profound hearing loss.
What Are the Different Types of NeuroTechnology™?
NeuroTechnology™ comes in multiple ‘shapes and sizes,’ including some invisible options for the most discreet wear. Our audiologist will review your treatment options based on your specific hearing loss and hearing needs. Regardless of which treatment option is right for you, whether you’re out to dinner with friends, hitting the beach, meeting with clients, or hiking, you’ll be able to hear what matters most with today’s hearing loss technology.
Different Features of NeuroTechnology™ Include:
Once placed in your ear, it’s so hassle-free that you may even forget you’re wearing the device, which is the point! Hearing loss shouldn’t hold you back, and neither should your hearing solution. Features in today’s invisible technology options include:
- An invisible and custom fit
- A fit deep inside your ear canal and are personally customized to you for all-day comfort
- Easily adapt to new sounds with automatic volume control and adaptation to your listening environment
- Wireless streaming to your smartphone and/or to keep you connected to your TV, music, and other media
- Sound comfort technology designed to provide distortion-free listening comfort for loud sounds while ensuring ultimate protection
Mini ‘Receiver in the Ear’ NeuroTechnology™
Groundbreaking NeuroTechnology™ is fast and precise enough to analyze and follow the dynamics of the entire auditory environment and differentiate between speech and background noise. Advances in miniaturization of technology have led to the breakthrough in new NeuroTechnology™ proven to support brain function, including working memory, selective attention, and processing speed (The Hearing Review: Dr. Desjardin, University of Texas, El Paso). These new devices have 3 features designed specifically to maintain the brain’s innate ability to hear in all different listening situations:
- Clear Hearing In Background Noise – By separating important speech from background noise by as much as 10dB, this innovative technology provides 30% better speech understanding and clarity in noise
- Enhanced Clarity = Enhanced Memory Recall – Individuals with hearing loss are known to have reduced memory recall because the brain is deprived of a clear signal. With 20% more capacity to remember, this technology is the only available option proven to increase memory recall
- Reduced Effort – Many patients explain that hearing requires effort as they age and that it can make them tired after a day at work or with their grandchildren. Currently, available technology is proven to provide a 20% reduction in listening effort in noisy environments
Bluetooth & Internet-Compatibility
In addition, some options include Bluetooth and Internet compatible options that enable:
- Hands-free wireless (surround sound) hearing on the phone
- Low-Battery reminders – Your devices can remind you by ear, phone, text or email that your batteries (or your spouse’s batteries) are low
- Wireless compatibility with any TV to enhance the clarity of the signal
- Control of your Internet-connected devices at home, including the thermostat, lights, and even certain cooking appliances (Yes, your hearing devices can automatically turn on your coffee maker each morning!)
Schedule Your Free Hearing Aid Consultation Today!
Stop struggling to hear your friends and family clearly. Call our hearing center to request your complimentary Los Gatos Audiology Hearing Aid Consultation, and let us show you the amazing advancements that science has made in improving hearing clarity. You will also get a FREE copy of Dr. Darrow’s book, Stop Living in Isolation, to take home with you. Start your journey and restore your hearing clarity in San Jose, CA, today!